Holistic Wealth Management Process
Rapport employs a holistic approach to the process of managing wealth and client relationships.
Our best client relationships are built on effective, ongoing communication and the implementation of our carefully designed three-step wealth management process. Our goal is to deliver clients a customized, well-diversified portfolio that meets their primary investment objectives and long term goals.
Aaron L. Hattenbach, AIF® is the Founder and Managing Member of Rapport Financial, a boutique independent advisory firm. With over 8 years of experience in the wealth management industry, having managed over $500 million in client assets, Aaron works with young tech professionals in the early stages of wealth accumulation, as well as high net worth clients with a particular focus on physicians and business owners.
- Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management in San Francisco, CA.
- Investment Advisor at HighTower Advisors, one of the largest national registered investment advisory firms with over 40 billion in assets under management. While at HighTower, Aaron and his Partner managed over $400 million in assets for ultra-high net worth and institutional clients.
- Analyst, Portfolio Management and Research at Concentric Capital, an independent fee-only registered investment advisory firm with $100 million in assets under management.
Education and Credentials:
- BA, Political Science and Business from Brandeis University
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 Licenses
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Designee (AIF®)
- CFP Candidate studying at the College For Financial Planning (CFFP)
- Life, Accident and Health,Variable Contracts Insurance Licenses with the State of California
Media and Awards:
Want a Free Consultation?
Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us at [email protected]