Why Rapport Financial?
1. Management team has extensive experience in the wealth management industry advising individuals and families with over $500mm in assets. Having worked at both large banks and boutique advisory firms, we’re able to leverage the best of both worlds for our clients.
2. Independent Institutional Quality investment offering tailored to your unique situation. Rapport’s investment offering consists of institutional quality investments and asset managers. Our business model allows for clients to receive an offering previously accessible only by the ultra-wealthy.
3. Boutique Practice where our role is to act as your personal chief investment officer (CIO). Have a question about mortgage rates, long-term care insurance, life insurance, retirement, business lending, or tax minimizations strategies? As your trusted advisor, we don’t limit our advisory services to the assets we manage.
4. Fee-Only Advice. Rapport is a fiduciary. We are legally required to put our clients’ financial best interests first. As an independent fee-only registered investment advisor we are not compensated to sell investment products. This model allows for our interests to be fully aligned with those of our clients.
5. Established Professional Network. Over the years, Rapport has developed relationships with some of the most recognized professionals in the fields of tax and estate planning, investment research, asset management, banking, and risk management.